How do you change user accounts?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
KirkmanJ

How do you change user accounts?

Post by KirkmanJ »

I just got an ipad 2. My son loaded the gospel library app and logged into his account. It won't let me log into another account. Does it not allow multiple accounts? I'm a mormon....I got lots of kids that use this device and I would rather all there markings be on there account not mine....please help.
kd7mha

Re: How do you change user accounts?

Post by kd7mha »

From the Main Library screen select settings in the bottom left corner, in the settings menu select the user name at the top of the menu then click Sign Out
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

KirkmanJ wrote:I just got an ipad 2. My son loaded the gospel library app and logged into his account. It won't let me log into another account. Does it not allow multiple accounts? I'm a mormon....I got lots of kids that use this device and I would rather all there markings be on there account not mine....please help.
What do you mean by "won't let me log into another account"? What happens when you try?

I don't have an iPad, but on my Android version of Gospel Library, if I want to switch accounts, I have to Sign Out first. Then I can sign in with another account. I just tried it, and it worked fine -- once I signed in with the other account, all the markings for that account appeared.
KirkmanJ

I logged my son off, now there is no place to put

Post by KirkmanJ »

My loggin info into.
KirkmanJ

Post by KirkmanJ »

Looks like a bug...I submitted in under feedback...just a pain.
camcart

Post by camcart »

I have a similar issue as my wife signed in using my ipad, and now the sign in screen auto populates to her username. There doesn't appear to be any way to delete that or enter a different username.
jsuejones

Post by jsuejones »

Hello all,

I'm experiencing the same problem with my iPad. Did we decide it was a bug? It works for android?

Jill
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

when I tried it before I logged back in with the same account so i didn't notice that the username field was uneditable, It works in GL 2.5 but the username field in GL 3 can't be changed.
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
rachelsloerts

Post by rachelsloerts »

Has there been a resolution to this problem. I am experiencing the same bug that won't let us change user names. Even signed out, trying to sign on, the fields are auto-populated with one user that can't be changed.
paulpehrson

Changing LDSAccount Username

Post by paulpehrson »

Has anybody else noticed that once you sign in with your LDSAccount username, there is no way to change it in the application without completely uninstalling GL from the device?

On my android devices, I can edit the username filed. On my iPad mini I can't edit the username field after I have successfully signed in to an LDSAccount.

Is this intentional? It is certainly a pain in the neck.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”