Scripture audio issues

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
wrigjef

Scripture audio issues

Post by wrigjef »

I have been reading the scriptures in the gospel library app on my ipad and notice a few issues. Earlier in the year the text for the scriptures was updated, primarily the chapter headings, however as I listen and read at the same time, the audio does not match. Presumably since it has not been updated yet.

This morning I was reading and listening in the book of genisis and around chapter 6, the story of Noah, I started to experience gaps where the app thinks it is playing but no audio is present.

Sometimes when my wife and I are reading aloud, using the scripture text and alternating verses, we come across a word, name or place, that we are unsure of the correct pronunciation. We often try playing the audio but it is difficult to match up and find the right spot. I believe there would be great benefit in having, either in the gospel library app or a separate one, the ability to click on a word link and it launches an audio player which let's you hear the church reader pronounce the word.
joshuaworkman

Re: Scripture audio issues

Post by joshuaworkman »

You probably aught to repost this in the Gospel Library for iPad forum. This forum is for WebOS, an older operating system that HP had on some devices.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Scripture audio issues

Post by russellhltn »

No need. The thread has been moved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”