Infographic for LDS technology

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
slaustin

Infographic for LDS technology

Post by slaustin »

Hi. I am teaching a class for my ward on using lds technology at home and in the classroom. Just wondering if anybody has made or seen any handouts or infographics on all lds technology -- kind of like this one: https://tech.lds.org/wiki/images/b/b0/M ... regpdf.pdf. But to include everything not just apps. I know that is a huge topic, but I think a getting started with lds tech type handout would be great. I can make my own -- but don't want to reinvent the wheel if some good ones are already out there.

Thx
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Infographic for LDS technology

Post by aebrown »

slaustin wrote:... include everything not just apps. I know that is a huge topic, but I think a getting started with lds tech type handout would be great. I can make my own -- but don't want to reinvent the wheel if some good ones are already out there.
I'm pretty sure there's no infographic that anyone has posted or linked to here. But if you come up with something, it would be great if you would post it here so others can benefit.
slaustin

Re: Infographic for LDS technology

Post by slaustin »

Ok thanks. I'll see what I can do. If anybody stumbles on something please let me know. Thanks

Return to “General Discussions”