Where to find current audit form?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dm0234

Where to find current audit form?

Post by dm0234 »

Help? Our audit is tomorrow and I can't find where to print the audit forms to review/prepare. I know I printed them before for a prior audit, but can't find now. The WIKI told me I would find it in "OTHER" under "RESOURCES" on MLS, but I don't see an "OTHER." Please help with the link for the audit forms.
DMiller -- Assistant Ward Clerk, Finance
dlmlawoffice@gmail.com
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Where to find current audit form?

Post by lajackson »

I am not at the computer, but from the main MLS page look at the bottom left panel for something related to Audits. If that doesn't work, go to the Finances page (using the More link) and look there.

And if you don't find it there, just make sure you have a receipt for all expenses and that the bishop has approved them, that the bishop has reviewed and signed the monthly financial reports, and that you can print out the Other category balances through June.

And review the training at RKATS.

If you and the bishopric have been following proper financial procedures, I don't think there is really anything to worry about or prepare for, other than to remember where you put the donation slips and expense records for January through June 2014.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Where to find current audit form?

Post by aebrown »

dm0234 wrote:Help? Our audit is tomorrow and I can't find where to print the audit forms to review/prepare. I know I printed them before for a prior audit, but can't find now. The WIKI told me I would find it in "OTHER" under "RESOURCES" on MLS, but I don't see an "OTHER." Please help with the link for the audit forms.
Access to the Other Resources panel on MLS is controlled by your MLS permissions. Perhaps you can only see it with MLS Admin permissions, although with the test data I was able to access it with a test user with only Finance permissions. You might ask your ward clerk if he can see it and print it out. It's possible that your MLS installation has a problem (the Other Resources section relies on different installed files than the main MLS application), and a full install of MLS might fix it. Another option is to ask someone with access to LUFAS (stake clerk, any audit committee member) to print it out and send it to you.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”