Training Videos for Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
perryk

Training Videos for Calendar

Post by perryk »

I can't seem to locate the training videos for the Calendar. They used to be located under the "help" function. These were extremely helpful. Where can I locate them?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Training Videos for Calendar

Post by aebrown »

perryk wrote:I can't seem to locate the training videos for the Calendar. They used to be located under the "help" function. These were extremely helpful. Where can I locate them?
The old calendar help system is still online at https://ue.ldschurch.org/ldsapphelp/calendar/ -- it's just that the Help link in the Calendar now points to the new help system, so you'll need to use the link I provided above (it would be good to bookmark it) to get to the old system with the videos.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just keep in mind that the information in the old help isn't updated and some aspects may no longer be accurate. Specifically, Restrictions are called "Reservations".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
perryk

Post by perryk »

Will the training videos ever be updated?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

perryk wrote:Will the training videos ever be updated?
It is not a matter if they will ever be updated, but when they will be updated. The answer to that is unknown. We will know when they appear, or if someone working the project is given authorization visits the forum and offers some information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

If there are any experienced LDS.org tools users out there who also know something about making videos, this would be a great project.

The tricky part being getting fake info for the tools that show membership information...
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Calendar”