I am missing a building!

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
NPAlemany

I am missing a building!

Post by NPAlemany »

Hello,
Last week I was able to see the building name of the building we share with our sister stake - where they are the agent stake. This week that building calendar is gone from the "Locations and Rooms" screen. It was very handy to have the ability to see what rooms they had listed and what units were listed in our stake that were authorized to use the building. Granted, I could not make any adjustments because it was under their control but I could at least say, "Would you please add this unit name to the list of units that are authorized to schedule events in the Bering Building?" or I could see that the baptismal font was not included in the list of rooms that could be reserved and I could ask, "Would you please add the baptismal font to the list of rooms available to be reserved?" Now, I have no way of knowing what is available or what is listed and if it's been added. I am still working to delete the building calendar that we created for this building and which is causing "train wrecks and confusion." and which I have the power to remove.

Have the powers that be been tweaking in the system, again? Our sister stake's building calendar is still listed on the "Weekly" view and the "monthly" view of the calendar,as a building choice but now I am blind as to what is available to the members of my stake and cannot make knowledgeable requests.

Thanks,

Nancy Alemany
Houston South Stake
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I am missing a building!

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not aware of any change, but I didn't think non-agent stakes could get into the Locations and Rooms sections.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
NPAlemany

Re: I am missing a building!

Post by NPAlemany »

I couldn't get "IN" it but I could "view" it, which was handy for the reasons I mentioned.

Return to “Calendar”