User Guide

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

rhernandezbg

User Guide

Post by rhernandezbg »

Is there a user guide for the Windows 8 gospel Library? I'm trying to change the language to Spanish and I can't figure out how to do it.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: User Guide

Post by lajackson »

rhernandezbg wrote:Is there a user guide for the Windows 8 gospel Library? I'm trying to change the language to Spanish and I can't figure out how to do it.
You will find an answer to your language question in this topic. Although the topic discusses another operating system, I believe the program is set up the same and may also work for Windows 8.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

rhernandezbg,

There is not currently a user guide for Gospel Library for Windows. Unfortunately, lajackson's will not help you because the currently available version of the application for Windows does not have any language options. This, among other longstanding issues, will be remedied in an upcoming version of the application.

We hope to have a release of the new version of the application very soon, but in the meantime, here is a preview.
ss3.png
(194.19 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
rhernandezbg

Post by rhernandezbg »

Thank to all who answer my question. I'm looking forward for the new release of the Windows 8 gospel library software.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”