High Priest Group leader access in lds tools

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
artlong

High Priest Group leader access in lds tools

Post by artlong »

hello all,
I have a High priest group leader, who is also high priests home teaching district supervisor. he would like access to home teaching info in the app and when signing into the lds.org website, he has consulted with others in different stake that have same calling that has the access level he desires, his callings are correct in mls and in lds LUD, but doesnt have access..is there anything i can do or check to get him access? Seems like he should have it..

Thanks in advance, Art Long
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: High Priest Group leader access in lds tools

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure who he talked to, but there is no HT/VT on-line. The other stake must be using something different.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
artlong

Re: High Priest Group leader access in lds tools

Post by artlong »

Thanks for the quick response, it made me think of the times a few years back before smart phones when the clerks, bishops and such used to sync palm pilots and windows handhelds from mls....do they still have an option like that, that maybe these other stakes could be using?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”