Trying to contact a ward in another state

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
amberstewart

Trying to contact a ward in another state

Post by amberstewart »

I'm trying to contact a ward in Port Townsend, Washington; I wish to move there and was hoping to be able to gain information regarding the actual applied cost of living for the area. Also, the Bishopric of the ward for any aid we might require for our move. It is the Port Townsend ward and the meetinghouse is the Chimacum building. Any ideas as to how I can get the correct information?

Sincerely,

Sister Amber Stewart
Walnut Canyon Ward in Flagstaff, AZ
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Trying to contact a ward in another state

Post by aebrown »

amberstewart wrote:I'm trying to contact a ward in Port Townsend, Washington; I wish to move there and was hoping to be able to gain information regarding the actual applied cost of living for the area. Also, the Bishopric of the ward for any aid we might require for our move. It is the Port Townsend ward and the meetinghouse is the Chimacum building. Any ideas as to how I can get the correct information?
Anyone can go to http://lds.org/maps and search for an address (which in this case could just be the city of Port Townsend, WA, since it's a small town with only one ward) and find the ward/branch assigned to that address.

Once you find the assigned ward, you can click on the meetinghouse icon, pick the desired ward, and then on the popup that appears, click on the Leadership tab to see the last name and phone number of the bishop.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”