spanish?

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
mtstanley

spanish?

Post by mtstanley »

Is gospel library available in spanish? It used to be, and it says it is on the website for android. I cannot figure out how. I have english, now I want spanish. Thanks
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: spanish?

Post by jdlessley »

Your mobile device must be set to operate in Spanish. You should then be able to download Gospel Library in Spanish.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There are two languages that apps deal with:
1) Content language
2) User interface language

To change the content language, go to settings and choose Spanish content.
To change the user interface language, switch your device language, and the same app (you don't have to download it again) will appear in Spanish.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mtstanley

Post by mtstanley »

actually, you are both "mostly" right but I want to make it clear how easy it is. By clicking on settings (3 vertical dots -top of page in right corner) the top option allows you to change back and forth english/spanish. So when you download in English, as sbradshaw stated, its already "there" in spanish===no further download required. If you look for a "Spanish" option to download, you will not find it. Once you have downloaded and into the (book you want) Its 2 clicks (and 1 to get back) so 3 total clicks to get spanish or english. Thanks for your help JD and Sam.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”