Unit Statistics Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jmlovstedt

Unit Statistics Report

Post by jmlovstedt »

On the Unit Statistics Report, there is a list called "Individuals Not Included". What is the criteria used for individuals to appear on the list?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unit Statistics Report

Post by russellhltn »

I have not seen this myself, but there are three things I would check for: non-members, out of unit members, and members who moved in during the month.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:I have not seen this myself, but there are three things I would check for: non-members, out of unit members, and members who moved in during the month.
Mostly I'd expect this to be children of record who are 9 years or older and have not been baptized and are not marked as Not Accountable. I'm assuming this is in Clerk Resources because I've never seen this in MLS and they generally aren't adding features like this to MLS. Other non-members will never show up in Clerk Resources. I don't think members who have moved in during the month are treated any differently for statistics except for HT and VT.
sghall

Post by sghall »

eblood66 wrote:Mostly I'd expect this to be children of record who are 9 years or older and have not been baptized and are not marked as Not Accountable.
This is exactly what this list is. See Handbook 1: 13.6.2 for more instructions on how to handle these names.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

On Leader and Clerk Resources, "Individuals Not Included in Totals" are divided into three categories:
– Missing or invalid birth date
– Baptized Members Who Have Not Been Confirmed
– Members of Record Age 9 or Older

https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/report/unit ... s?lang=eng
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Reports and Forms”