How can I download Spanish version of LDS Tools on my I-Pad?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
peterscookson

How can I download Spanish version of LDS Tools on my I-Pad?

Post by peterscookson »

I have LDS Tools in English and they are wonderful on my I-Pad. Because I am a Spanish-speaking ward missionary, the Spanish version of LDS Tools would also be greatly beneficial. I have tried everything I can think of to obtain these tools on my I-Pad but to no avail.

Does anyone know how I may download LDS Tools Spanish version to my device?

Peter S. Cookson
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How can I download Spanish version of LDS Tools on my I-

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried changing the language of your device? I wouldn't expect something like LDS Tools to have different apps for different languages.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: How can I download Spanish version of LDS Tools on my I-

Post by sbradshaw »

russellhltn wrote:Have you tried changing the language of your device? I wouldn't expect something like LDS Tools to have different apps for different languages.
Correct; the language of the app is tied to the language of your device. If you set your device to Spanish in iOS settings, LDS Tools should switch to Spanish.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”