unable to sign in for ecclesiastical endorsement

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rthomas30

unable to sign in for ecclesiastical endorsement

Post by rthomas30 »

I am a bishop in Ohio. I'm trying to sign to the "Freshmen Endorsement for BYU Applicants" sight and it is not accepting my username and password, even though I know with 100% surety it is correct. I've done this many time before but for some reason today it will not accept it. I've searched for a phone number to call or even a place to submit an email query but with no luck. any suggestions?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: unable to sign in for ecclesiastical endorsement

Post by lajackson »

rthomas30 wrote:I am a bishop in Ohio. I'm trying to sign to the "Freshmen Endorsement for BYU Applicants" sight and it is not accepting my username and password, even though I know with 100% surety it is correct. I've done this many time before but for some reason today it will not accept it. I've searched for a phone number to call or even a place to submit an email query but with no luck. any suggestions?
I just tried to log in and the error message seems to indicate that there is a problem with the BYU servers. You will probably have to wait until Monday when someone goes to work (and it may be a holiday at that, so Tuesday?).

If the endorsement is due before Tuesday, I would try to call the BYU registration office in the morning and ask them what to do.
sean51

Post by sean51 »

I am a Bishop in Texas having the same issue. I have signed in many times before with the same username and password with no problems. Yesterday and today the system would not allow me to login. Can someone help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sean51 wrote:Can someone help?
This forum is primarily user-to-user help. It is useful to see if you're overlooking something or if others are having similar problems, but few are in position to provide direct help.

I'd suggest calling Global Service Center
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sean51

Post by sean51 »

I called BYU admissions at 801-422-5000. They were aware of the problem and said to try again in a couple of days.
gorfang1

Post by gorfang1 »

We just replaced our Stake Presidency, the new stake presidency can not finalize ecclesiastical endorsements. How can we get them to be able to get them done. They can login in but they can not endorse.

Return to “Church Account”