Vineyard Photo Quality Rating Question

Discussions about other Church websites
Hilohi

Vineyard Photo Quality Rating Question

Post by Hilohi »

What's the photography quality range for on the vineyard.lds.org website? I figured it was a way to easily filter the good pictures from the not so good pictures, but then I noticed that there's no way to search photographs by quality rating.

Also, what's the quality range scale? The photos that I've uploaded have a "3-5 Stars" quality rating, but I'm not sure if that's in a range of 1-5 or 1-10 (or something else, even).

While on the topic of the Vineyard website, are there any plans to be able to search by keywords of things? Currently, I see that one can search only by user name, which is rather pointless being that if one is going to search the Vineyard website for photos, it's probably going to be by keywords of things and not by photographers.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Vineyard Photo Quality Rating Question

Post by sbradshaw »

As of right now, the Vineyard website isn't set up or intended to be used for members to find photos. Photos that are submitted through Vineyard, after being reviewed and tagged, go into the church's database for church editors to use; and some of them go onto http://medialibrary.lds.org/. You might try searching for photos on the Media Library.

Return to “Other Websites”