Problems syncing tags and markings

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
MJCarl

Problems syncing tags and markings

Post by MJCarl »

Anyone else having problems getting tags and markings to sync?
stevebenard

Re: Problems syncing tags and markings

Post by stevebenard »

I began having this same problem about 2-3 weeks ago. I logged out and then logged back in, but to no avail. My LDS Library hasn't synced since.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

stevebenard wrote:My LDS Library hasn't synced since.
[Moderator note: The topic of this thread is about syncing tags and markings. Your issue is about Gospel Library as a program syncing. And since you have already posted in the thread Sync setting concerning the program sync problem I recommend continuing posting in that thread to avoid making any further duplicate posts, which is prohibited by the Code of Conduct.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
stevebenard

Post by stevebenard »

Thanks, JD, for the suggestions. I placed my post here because 1) I found this thread first :) , and 2) the thread title seemed to be the best match for the nature of the problem.
I had already checked the tech wiki, but my problem doesn't seem to fit within any of the eight categories shown there. I hadn't seen the RKATS page before. However, that page seems to be related to Church and local congregation record keeping, whereas my problem is that LDS Library on my smartphone is no longer syncing with my LDS.org online version.

My challenge fits best within the topic of the other thread. However, that thread title doesn't fit precisely with the topic of the thread. :eek: The title mentions sync "settings", but the discussion centers around failure of the LDS Library app to synchronize at all. There are no settings that can be changed to force the app to synchronize. :confused:

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”