Audio

Discussions around meetinghouse sound systems, microphones, assisted listening devices, and translation equipment
dwilton1

Audio

Post by dwilton1 »

I understand the audio from the chapel, overflows as the partition walls are opened, and the reverse for the Cultural hall 3 up to cultural hall 1.

Does the mic inputs work for the each partition as an individual room? Does the Cultural hall 3 control need to be on? Or does this not work like that.

▼ Chapel
----------------------
▼ ▲ Cultural Hall 1 (2-mic inputs)
------------------------
▼ ▲ Cultural Hall 2 (2-mic inputs) as individual room
-------------------------
▼ ▲ Cultural Hall 3 (2-mic inputs) + control (rca + mic input 3)
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Audio

Post by Mikerowaved »

dwilton1 wrote:Does the mic inputs work for the each partition as an individual room?
That's been my experience.
dwilton1 wrote:Does the Cultural hall 3 control need to be on?
Yes, but only for Cultural hall 3 to operate. #2 is just plug-and-play.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dwilton1

Post by dwilton1 »

Thank you for responding. for Cul. Hall#2 I can assume that the mic level for the room is preset at the mixer, since their is no control. Would it hurt the system to connect a in-line xlr volume control, such as, the product below?

http://www.sescom.com/product.asp?item=SES-MKP-29
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dwilton1 wrote:Would it hurt the system to connect a in-line xlr volume control, such as, the product below?
Not likely. I can't tell if the product works with microphones or only for line-level.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Audio”