Private calendar items syncing with Google calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mpeterson001

Private calendar items syncing with Google calendar

Post by mpeterson001 »

The bishop prior to me set up a private calendar in LDS.org called "Bishop Interviews" and gave access to himself and the executive secretary. The exec sec used this private calendar to manage the bishop's interviews. The bishop set up his google calendar to sync with his LDS.org calendar. When I replaced him as bishop, I decided to use the same process, except that I don't sync with google calendar. The prior bishop has been released for about three months and my private interview appointments still show up on his google calendar, even though he can't see them on LDS.org. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Private calendar items syncing with Google calendar

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest the prior bishop visit the subscriptions page in the calendar. Verify that he is unsubscribed from it if he can see it at all.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Private calendar items syncing with Google calendar

Post by jonesrk »

I think with private calendars it keeps the creator as an editor (or something like that). So the best thing to do might be to delete it and create a new one

Return to “Calendar”