Newbie here

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
forresthickman

Newbie here

Post by forresthickman »

Hi Everyone;

i have Iphone5 and downloaded LDStools. my question is, as a Membership Clerk, i noticed i can't access any more information on families info as i did without a calling. as Membership Clerk, shouldn't i be able to access birth dates etc?

also, i was told i could access some things from my home computer, but i don't see where or how (if it's possible).

thanks for any help

Fo
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Newbie here

Post by aebrown »

forresthickman wrote:i have Iphone5 and downloaded LDStools. my question is, as a Membership Clerk, i noticed i can't access any more information on families info as i did without a calling. as Membership Clerk, shouldn't i be able to access birth dates etc?

also, i was told i could access some things from my home computer, but i don't see where or how (if it's possible).
The first thing to check is that you were properly entered into MLS with the STANDARD calling of Ward Assistant Clerk--Membership. If that has not happened, then that explains both of your issues.

Once you have signed in to LDS.org, the Tools menu should have an option for "Leader and Clerk Resources" -- but that will only appear if you have a standard calling that gives you access.
Biggles

Re: Newbie here

Post by Biggles »

Also bare in mind that it might take between 24-48 hours before the necessary systems have updated, to reflect your calling. Especially if you were only called this Sunday.

Return to “Member Tools”