Lesson Schedules

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
wrigjef

Lesson Schedules

Post by wrigjef »

Is it possible to access lesson schedules on LDS tools?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Lesson Schedules

Post by lajackson »

wrigjef wrote:Is it possible to access lesson schedules on LDS tools?
Not currently. It would have to be programmed as a new feature. I do not know if the volunteer developers are working on it yet, but I think they might be.
jo.leach

Post by jo.leach »

Are they still working on it? I am in our Branch RS Presidency and trying to get the sisters to use the technology more. The new SS General President has suggested that next year's lessons will be like the Come Follow Me program for the youth. I assume that means that we'll be moving away from the hardcopy version of the manuals. When will LDS Tools include the Lesson Schedules?
thanks!
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Lesson schedules are still available on your lds.org website. Just have to be online to see them. The manuals themselves should be available either online or on the gospel library app
jo.leach

Post by jo.leach »

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry to be dumb about smart phones. :-) So, you're saying you don't get to lesson schedules through the LDS Tools app? Is there a smart phone app that gets you to lds.org? Having the manuals available through the gospel library is really awesome. But to access the lesson schedule is very helpful for our shut-ins. It helps them feel more connected with our Branch.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jo.leach wrote:So, you're saying you don't get to lesson schedules through the LDS Tools app?
Correct. At this point, the LDS Tools app gives access to membership and calling lists, and to the Calendar, but it has no access for anything else, including lesson schedules.
jo.leach wrote:Is there a smart phone app that gets you to lds.org?
Every smart phone will have a web browser included. That web browser is an app. And you can download other apps if you prefer a different browser (for example, you could download Chrome or Firefox).

When your smart phone has access to the Internet (which may be through a wireless network connection, or using a data plan for a 3G/4G cellular network connection) you can use the browser on your smart phone to access LDS.org (or any other website, for that matter). On LDS.org you can access the lesson schedules.
jo.leach

Post by jo.leach »

got it! thanks!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”