Specific Clerk's Duties

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
bethington

Specific Clerk's Duties

Post by bethington »

I am trying to find a listing of the duties of each clerk. (Ward, Membership, and Finance)

Does anyone know if one exists or if they have one they made that they can share with me? I am trying to outline each of our duties to help each of us better magnify our callings.

Thanks,
Brandon Ethington
Tomball 1st Ward
Ward Clerk
mfmohlma

Re: Specific Clerk's Duties

Post by mfmohlma »

Handbook 1, Section 13.4 would be a good place to start. It has links in section 13.4.3 to the Assistant Clerk duties.
bethington

Post by bethington »

Thanks, yes I knew this was there. I guess I am looking to see how others have decided to delegate to the assistant clerks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The Handbook only goes so far. The finer details are left up to the people involved to work out as fits their abilities and situation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Hey, Brandon!

Here's an outline/list I started a few weeks ago. Some things are specific to a YSA student ward, and the financial duties section is sparse (I don't have as much experience in that area), but it may be helpful to you.

I would appreciate some feedback from other clerks here, as well as help filling in the financial duties section.

– Samuel Bradshaw
Attachments
Instructions for Ward Clerks.docx
(132.99 KiB) Downloaded 1392 times
bethington

Post by bethington »

thanks very much. I know we should not be commanded in all things, but this would be a good place to try. :-)

Return to “General Discussions”