Highlighting in wrong position

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
steedct

Highlighting in wrong position

Post by steedct »

I love having the information contained in this app at my fingertips, but I've had challenges where I mark a passage of scripture (highlighted), but the highlight shows up further down the page in apparently a random way. Sometimes the marking corrects itself, sometimes not.
While preparing a lesson I marked a passage of seven paragraphs from a Conference talk but the highlighting showed up at the end of the talk. I minimized the page and went back to the lesson outline, hoping the highlighting would correct itself, but upon returning (tried several times) the highlighted area was either nonexistant or still at the bottom of the talk, including going beyond the end of the text.
I've also noticed that I cannot highlight a section of a bullet point in the outlines for teaching Aaronic priesthood lessons. Is there a reason this does not work?
Thanks for any information or solutions offered.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Highlighting in wrong position

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I split this post out from the topic where it was originally posted (Scripture Marking: Colors?, since it deals with a different issue.]
steedct wrote:I've also noticed that I cannot highlight a section of a bullet point in the outlines for teaching Aaronic priesthood lessons. Is there a reason this does not work?
That particular issue is covered in the topic Bug with Highlights. If you want to discuss that point, please do it in that topic.

I don't have an iOS device, so I can't speak to your other issue.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”