Keeping notes in the LDS tools application

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
douglaskbates

Keeping notes in the LDS tools application

Post by douglaskbates »

In an earlier version of LDS tools, i was able to keep a few notes in the application. As a member of a stake presidency, I often cannot remember details from previous interviews... for example, occupation, interests, goals, aspirations, etc. By keeping notes on each interview, i am able to better prepare for future interviews. As a bishop, i downloaded into outlook so I could keep personal notes .. but now in a stake presidency, it is impossible to manage the contact file for 4000 members. My question is that at one time the note section was in the lds tools application and it worked well. It seems to be gone now. Can you give me some understanding of why??
roblamb

Re: Keeping notes in the LDS tools application

Post by roblamb »

I would also like to keep notes, just not on the same scale. I am the Exec Sec and would like to keep notes as part of the reports. When I make a call from the Action and Interview list I would like to keep notes about when I called and what the outcome was. Once the month is past these notes could then be deleted. Or, if notes could be added via LDS.org this would be helpful. I noticed that the interview date can be added; however, I may not know if the person had been called already and I left a message.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Keeping notes in the LDS tools application

Post by sbradshaw »

Some other uses for notes in LDS Tools would be keeping track of unit numbers and door codes for offices.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”