USING IE, trying to edit profile and add photo

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
FrankieLapina

USING IE, trying to edit profile and add photo

Post by FrankieLapina »

I am using IE but the Firefox not supported warning message appears: "Sorry for the inconvenience, Firefox is not currently supported for image uploads. Support for Firefox will be added in a future release." I am not using Firefox and never have. any help? is IE not supported as well? thanks in advance!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: USING IE, trying to edit profile and add photo

Post by russellhltn »

What version of IE are you trying to use?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
FrankieLapina

Post by FrankieLapina »

IE 11, update 11.0.8
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

FrankieLapina wrote:IE 11, update 11.0.8
Interesting. That's what I'm running.

I don't have access to the "admin" photo upload, but for my household, I can get as far as selecting the file without any problems.

Perhaps there's a security restriction/security software that's creating problems?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”