Canada Conference 1 June 2014

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
paulstreet

Canada Conference 1 June 2014

Post by paulstreet »

I Wonder if anyone can help, our Satelite receiver decided to die this morning at 10:30am, just 30 Minutes before the Canada Wide conference, we quickly set up a laptop and managed to get Connected for the start of the Conference talks at 11:35, unfortunately the laptop we borrowed was not the best and kept on cutting out so we had to keep re-connecting.
Is there anywhere we can download the broadcast or provide our members with access so that they can re-watch those bits we all missed due to technical difficulties.
Any advice or help would be very welcome,
Paul Street
Assistant Clerk
Sackville Ward
Halifax Nova Scotia Stake
pmstreet@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Canada Conference 1 June 2014

Post by russellhltn »

You can try and call church headquarters, but I tend to doubt that it will get you a recording.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

I live in an area that has some remote units, and we do some broadcasts out to this areas for meetings such as Stake Conference, Firesides, etc. As far as I know, those are only available when they are live. No recordings are made from them.
paulstreet

Post by paulstreet »

Thought so, I was hoping that as it was broadcast at 11:00 local time to all timezones in Canada that they'd have it somewhere for us to access, contact SLC but no reply yet.....

Return to “Other Member Technologies”