Ward and stake calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
cmort160

Ward and stake calendar

Post by cmort160 »

I cannot get the stake calendar to come up on my I pad. It says that the information is temporarily not available. Has been saying this for months. What do I need to do to get this info to come up on my i pad.
Thanks,
Craig
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward and stake calendar

Post by russellhltn »

Does it pull up on other computers?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
saritahuffman

Post by saritahuffman »

I'm having the same problem. It does come up on my desktop but not the iPad.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I assume when you say, "the stake calendar" you mean any calendar on lds.org, since all stake and ward calendars to which you have subscribed are overlayed in the same view. You could try either hiding or unsubscribing from all ward and stake calendars, and then bringing one at a time back to see if just one of those calendars is causing a problem.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
rmarzolla

Post by rmarzolla »

I am having the same problem.
I log on to lds.org, when I select calendar it keeps loading but is not openimg the calendar.
This is just with safari on my ipad, on my desktop or android mobile it is working fine.

Return to “Calendar”