making a suggestion for the calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ahancey

making a suggestion for the calendar

Post by ahancey »

Where do I make a suggestion for the calendar? There isn't a feedback link on the calendar view. When I clicked on a feedback link in the help menu, it was a feedback with respect to the help menu.

Are there people on this forum that actually work on the software of the calendar?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: making a suggestion for the calendar

Post by russellhltn »

Your best bet is via the Feedback on the main lds.org site. It may take awhile, but it will reach them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ahancey wrote:Are there people on this forum that actually work on the software of the calendar?
I have noticed that those involved with the Calendar frequent the Forum often, but the best way to make a suggestion is always through the feedback link. And as russellhltn said, any feedback link will do. They all go to the same place and get sorted to their various destinations.
ahancey

Post by ahancey »

great, thanks.
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

It is my suggestion that you phrase your suggestion in the form of a question and post it here. For example: "Is it possible to print the calendar in landscape rather than portrait mode."

Many of my "suggestions" I have had over the last few months have really been my lack of knowledge about how it all works. There are people here who know how it works frontwards and backwards. They will be able to tell you if your suggestion is already in place. If they can't help you, they are really good about saying "send it through feedback to the developers."

At least it has been the case with me.

:)

Return to “Calendar”