Cannot update any personal information

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
bharetuku

Cannot update any personal information

Post by bharetuku »

I am trying to update our phone numbers and email addresses. I went to "My Household", Clicked the "Edit" tab and hit "Edit" next to the email address, entered new email address, hit "save" and nothing changes. It wont let me change anything.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot update any personal information

Post by russellhltn »

By chance, are you a "child" in that household? There's been problems with that in the past.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dlhqqween

Post by dlhqqween »

I also have been trying to update my info with the same results of nothing saving. I am not a child and listed under head of household. This is extremely frustrating.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if you go back in? I've found that changing privacy settings doesn't appear to "stick" - until I start a new session and go back in. It's as if the backend is updated, but some local variable used by the browser to display the information isn't updated.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kaituu101

Post by kaituu101 »

Can someone help please - it wont save my changes getting a tad frustrated :)
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

If you're not able to edit for whatever reason, your ward clerk or a ward assistant clerk would be able to make the changes for you... (I know this doesn't answer your question directly.)

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”