HT 6-month report

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dkeller

HT 6-month report

Post by dkeller »

Is it possible to either get a six month HT report by companionship or a custom date range for HT companionship report?

My stake president would like to see the HT history of all home teaching companionships in the EQ and HPG for the past six months and I don't know how to get that to him.

TY for any and all feedback.

Dave
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: HT 6-month report

Post by sbradshaw »

MLS tracks who has been home taught, not who has done their home teaching – so you can create a custom report of who has been home taught each month for the past six months, then match it up manually with the home teaching companionship assigned to each household.

MLS does not store historical data on previous home teacher assignments and companionships, so if any home teaching assignments or companionships have changed in the past 6 months, you would have to manually figure that out as well.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: HT 6-month report

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:MLS tracks who has been home taught, not who has done their home teaching
Right. The focus is on serving the members, not grading the teachers. So MLS will show if a family has been consistently missed or not.

I'll also add that MLS removes any HT/VT history if a member moves out of the ward. Again, the focus is on how well the current members have been served, not grading the ward. As such, some of the calculated stats may change due to move-outs.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”