Sunday School BOM & D&C manuals disappeared from Catalog

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
itgal13

Sunday School BOM & D&C manuals disappeared from Catalog

Post by itgal13 »

I had downloaded from the library the Sunday School BOM and D&C teacher manuals on my iPad mini back in Jan 2014. I had used the BOM teacher manual last week, but today the manual is not in the library. I also noticed the SS D&C teach manual is not there. Have the manuals been removed from the catalog for Apple? I am using an iPad mini iOS 7.1.1.

I also have the Gospel Library on my Android phone and both the BOM and D&C Sunday School teacher manuals are available. There is also an option to catalog option to refresh the catalog. Where is this option for the iPad? How does the catalog get refreshed?

I uninstalled the application on the ipad and then reinstalled the app. This brought back the full Sunday School library and I could see the BOM and D&C teacher manuals. Then the app did a sync and they disappeared. This must be a bug.
itgal13

Re: Sunday School BOM & D&C manuals disappeared from Catalog

Post by itgal13 »

Update - latest new release of Android version actually removed the BOM & D&C manuals. So correction that now I do not have them manuals available in the catalog also on Android version. I also uninstalled and reinstalled, synced the catalog and still no manuals.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I can confirm that these manuals are missing on Gospel Library for iOS.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I personally believe they are gone by design and you will not see them again, because they will not be used again. I do not believe it is a technical glitch.

That said, if anyone wishes to send feedback through appropriate channels and query the powers that be, go for it.

I speak only for myself and not on behalf of any other person or organization, and all of those other disclaimers that are needed to make this my own personal opinion. I have specific reasons for my belief, but this is a technical forum, and I have shared my technical opinion. Anything more would be largely off topic, I fear.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”