Elders Quorum took our calendar!

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
WhiteFam6

Elders Quorum took our calendar!

Post by WhiteFam6 »

So in our stake, the Relief Society was in charge of putting the lesson schedule on LDS.org and then the men were supposed to follow that schedule. Once the stake RS President got the schedule to me, I went in and created the Relief Society lesson schedule for our ward with teachers and links. I also input the first Sunday lessons (because we as a presidency have those all planned out for the year) and I also go in and put in the fourth Sunday lessons as soon as we know what those are.

About 2-3 weeks ago, I went on to look at the schedule and add some information and lo and behold, it now says "Elders" calendar and there is no Relief Society calendar!! The Elders Quorum president knows nothing about it and never uses LDS.org. I have no idea what to do. I don't want to go to all that work again. Do you have any simple solutions? Or do you know how or why this happened in the first place?

I am Relief Society president in our ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Elders Quorum took our calendar!

Post by russellhltn »

You mention "calendar" but you've posted to the Lesson Schedules section. I just want to confirm that you are talking about the Lesson Schedules tool and not putting the lessons posted into the Calendar tool.

Assuming you're talking about the Lesson Schedule, as I understand it, the Elder's Quorum doesn't have any more rights to the Relief Society Class then you do to theirs. To understand why your Relief Society class disappeared, you'd need to look toward the administrators, which "include include bishoprics, clerks, executive secretaries, and ward website administrators."
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”