error while trying to request a member record

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bgetter

error while trying to request a member record

Post by bgetter »

Hi,

I'm trying to move a member's record into our ward. After searching and finding the member and choosing the household to put the member in (or just creating a new household for the member), I receive the following error message after clicking Move into Ward:
"Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later."

I've been trying this periodically throughout the days starting about mid-day on Monday (May 12th) until about 5 minutes ago. Is there something wrong with the system that will be fixed soon or should I just go down to the ward building and submit the request via MLS?

Thanks for any update you can provide...
-Bruce
jordanc

Re: error while trying to request a member record

Post by jordanc »

I'm having a similar issue, but with moving records out. I hit the button and it hangs indefinitely on "Processing...". I have tried refreshing, trying again, trying from different computers, etc. No luck.

When I go to MLS of course, it always strongly suggests that I perform the action on the website.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

On Monday I was trying to do a simple edit to a members address, but also got a similar message to jordanc. So I'm guessing that there might have been a server processing problem. I did the amendment in MLS in the end and that found its way through the system ok!
bgetter

Post by bgetter »

Today it's working again ... so someone must have fixed it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”