Unable to edit

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
LaurieGonzalez

Unable to edit

Post by LaurieGonzalez »

I have been unable to edit the Lesson schedule, I am allowed "in" to any given lesson but once I make the change it won't let me save the change. I click save and nothing happens. H,,. Any help would be appreciated:)

Laurie Gonzalez
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to edit

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to have someone double-check your permissions for the lessons for that class.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

I am having this exact same issue tonight. It shouldn't be an issue with permissions as I am the Bishop.
awbryan

Post by awbryan »

Also having this issue - very frustrating. It looks like it saved and then not so much
blissrus

Post by blissrus »

Also having the same issue. I can't change the name of the class even when I'm in the Administration/edit screen. plus when I enter in a URL code for the YW class topic, nothing happens and I can't access it except to go back to the "Come Follow Me" curriculum. Is it supposed to let us access the lesson directly from the lesson scheduling screen? That would be nifty if it would.
joeuribe3

Post by joeuribe3 »

The same problems are persisting here. Even though I try the SAVE button, nothing is saved and what I either tried to revise or delete is still there.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I understand and believe that multiple people are having problems. I just checked and I'm able to edit and save lessons.

Can we rule out the basics: Have you tried a different web browser to see if it works there?
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

There was an issue that was discovered and fixed. Edits should be working now (sounds like they are for mevans, hopefully for everyone else as well now). Thanks for the report.
DixieCannon

Post by DixieCannon »

Was this issue ever REALLY resolved? I am having the same issue as described. I am able to edit, it appears to be correct, I click save and then I refresh and look again and the correction was not saved.

Anyone have a solution?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

DixieCannon wrote:Was this issue ever REALLY resolved? I am having the same issue as described. I am able to edit, it appears to be correct, I click save and then I refresh and look again and the correction was not saved.
I and my wife have both successfully saved changes to lessons in the last couple of days, I with Firefox and she with Chrome. So at least in some cases it is definitely working.

What browser are you using?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”