Recommend Temple Workers

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sjbowden

Recommend Temple Workers

Post by sjbowden »

Anyone used the "Recommend Temple Workers" online application yet?

Are the developers associated with tech.lds.org or part of the temple department?

I found a couple of small issues and I have a few recommendations.

However, the help page says this:
For questions or support, or to give feedback and ideas for improvements to the Recommend Temple Workers system, please contact the temple recorder or assistant temple recorder.
I can certainly do this next time I am at the temple, but it would be more convenient to email/post my recommendations. :)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Recommend Temple Workers

Post by jdlessley »

sjbowden wrote:Are the developers associated with tech.lds.org or part of the temple department?
No. The ICS (Information and Communications Systems) Department and the Temple Department are separate.
sjbowden wrote:
For questions or support, or to give feedback and ideas for improvements to the Recommend Temple Workers system, please contact the temple recorder or assistant temple recorder.
I can certainly do this next time I am at the temple, but it would be more convenient to email/post my recommendations. :)
We can discuss any recommendations or issues in the forums, but the official channels should be used as there is little chance the recommendations or issues discussed in the forum will get to those who can do anything about it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”