Where is Gospel Library 3

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
dustingreen

Where is Gospel Library 3

Post by dustingreen »

Gospel Library 3 is no longer in the App store. I've even went to the LDS website and clicked on Gospel Library for Apple and it says that the item is not available.
travisaacson

Re: Where is Gospel Library 3

Post by travisaacson »

I can't find it either. Before I deleted the version I had it kept freezing.
mshendricks

Post by mshendricks »

Same here, is there going to be some sort of update and it's temporarily pulled???
mshendricks

Post by mshendricks »

As a workaround I was able to get gospel library 2.5 back on my device through a browser based link to the iTunes store, but I was not able to do the same for GL3.
dennisray

Post by dennisray »

Good to know that it's everywhere, and not isolated. If need be, uploading an IPA isn't all that hard to do. It'll get worked out for sure.
RLLawrenceJr

Post by RLLawrenceJr »

I finally get a new iPad that will run the latest Gospel Libray and it disappears. It seems like there would be some notice about it
dustingreen

Post by dustingreen »

The good thing is that I was able to reinstall the the app from my Mac even though its not in the app store.
turnclan5

Post by turnclan5 »

Every time I got on the hymns section it made the whole app stop working so I deleted it but can't get it back now. I hope they put it back in the App Store soon. I miss listening to the Generdl Conference talks on my phone.
vahe201087

Post by vahe201087 »

I would like to know when Gospel Library would be available again at the App Store, because I got use to it when I was on my mission. Also my thought is because the church is providing iPads to the missionaries this tool is great for teaching, I don't know if also them are having some issues.
jwbinghamus

Post by jwbinghamus »

The app has been taken down temporarily while a bug is fixed. Unfortunately there hasn't been a specific time frame announced as to when it will be back online, but it probably won't be too long.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”