General Conference April 2014 missing on Ipad 1

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
scottarlo

General Conference April 2014 missing on Ipad 1

Post by scottarlo »

My wife's iPad cannot download the latest general conference. It is not listed under the Manage Libarary->General Conference.

Are there sync problems with iPad 1 iOS 5? I can't find any discussion of this on the internet or in this forum, so I hope that means it is just a problem with my wife's settings and not an end-of-life support problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: General Conference April 2014 missing on Ipad 1

Post by russellhltn »

You'll notice other threads complaining about GL 2.5 being pulled from the Apple Store. The fact you can't download April 2014 (as well as complaints from old Windows users) makes me think the church has changed the update process. However, since Apple won't allow updating iOS 5 Apps, and iPad 1 can't update to iOS 6, there's no way to fix this short of replacing the iPad.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scottarlo

Post by scottarlo »

Thanks for the help. Is there a support number or email I can use to contact the LDS ipad developers? I first want to confirm that my wife's ipad is not the only one having this problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

scottarlo wrote:Thanks for the help. Is there a support number or email I can use to contact the LDS ipad developers? I first want to confirm that my wife's ipad is not the only one having this problem.
ios-support@ldsmail.net

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”