Record still showing on LDS Tools

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
farnsworthcs

Record still showing on LDS Tools

Post by farnsworthcs »

I have moved a household record out of our ward. The record does not show up on MLS online but shows on the LDS Tools account but can't be opened up. How do I get the record to stop showing on LDS Tools???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Record still showing on LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

Sorry to ask a dumb question - but did you sync?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

farnsworthcs wrote:I have moved a household record out of our ward. The record does not show up on MLS online but shows on the LDS Tools account but can't be opened up. How do I get the record to stop showing on LDS Tools???
There have been some reports that if a person is listed as having a calling and then they move away, they still are connected to the ward through the calling. You might check to see if any household members are still connected to callings.

And I imagine you are aware of this, but you have to do a sync on your LDS Tools mobile application to get updates.
farnsworthcs

Post by farnsworthcs »

I have synced LDS Tools and I have checked to see if they are still listed on a calling but there are no callings assigned to the family.
Any other suggestions???
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is a anyone else having this problem? At this point I'm suspecting that the problem is with LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
theceasarsalad

Post by theceasarsalad »

I can't point to an exact record, but yes we've had several people in our ward complaining/wondering why that has happened.

Return to “Membership Help”