Picture not exported to pdf

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
reidwpoole

Picture not exported to pdf

Post by reidwpoole »

There continues to be a problem with the photo of a certain family pulling with the rest of the ward when I hit "print" ... I took a brand new photo today and uploaded it. When I click on "households" the family photo is there. When I click "print" then click on the pdf to look at all the photos, this particular photo is missing. It is the same problem that has been there for the last two years. There must be someone somewhere who can fix this problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Picture not exported to pdf

Post by russellhltn »

A few things to check: First, make sure the photo isn't pending approval. That can make it appear for some people/places and not others.

Secondly, and I think you know this, there's a difference between "family" and "individual". Make sure it's not a case of you've uploaded one and expecting it in places where the other appears.

Last, check the privacy settings for that family. It's possible that's limiting the information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”