"new" directory is really messed up

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
WimStampS

"new" directory is really messed up

Post by WimStampS »

After signing in to lds.org and going to view my recent changes in the directory, I found that I am no longer part of the Sunset Utah Stake living in Clinton, Utah. Instead, I was now a member of the 26th Ward of the Salt Lake Pioneer Stake living in an apartment in Salt Lake City. In addition, the link to my wife's picture was broken. / Perhaps, the techs need to re-install the "new" directory changes and go back to what was already working ??!! / Is "this" goof similar to the changes that led to Family Tree where member's pedigrees were randomly merged with pedigrees of other members ?!
I would also suggest a direct link to tech support where program bugs can be reported directly. Please contact by phone or email.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: "new" directory is really messed up

Post by aebrown »

WimStampS wrote:After signing in to lds.org and going to view my recent changes in the directory, I found that I am no longer part of the Sunset Utah Stake living in Clinton, Utah. Instead, I was now a member of the 26th Ward of the Salt Lake Pioneer Stake living in an apartment in Salt Lake City.
The Directory still works fine for me. So to analyze the problems you are reporting, I think we need to look to some sort of data problem.

The first obvious question is: is it possible that your records actually got moved to the Pioneer Stake? That would explain a lot of what you are seeing. You could verify that by asking your ward clerk, or you could ask someone else in your ward or stake to look at the Directory and see if you are still listed.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”