Is this a new form?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
lowell.yu

Is this a new form?

Post by lowell.yu »

Please help me clarify these forms and there differences. Which form should be use?

the form below was just receive from our area
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac27 ... 1fecfc.jpg

https://www.lds.org/callings/melchizede ... _ward3.png

Does either of the two will replace the expense voucher?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Is this a new form?

Post by aebrown »

The second form you posted comes from the RKATS article Expenses and Reimbursements. In that training video, it says (at about the 4:50 mark): "Each ward should create a form to gather basic information for each expense. The format of the form is not as important as the information it requests." In every ward or stake where I have served, the wards have done exactly that -- created their own form. Some were very detailed, and some were simple, but all had fields for the same required information. The image from that training article is simply an example, so if your ward has a form that it is using, there is no reason the example would replace your form.

The first form you said you "just received from your area". It seems like a reasonable form, but I can't answer your question about whether it would replace your ward's current expense authorization form. That would depend on what communication you received from your area leaders. Were they supplying it as an example, or as an optional form that you might use, or are they telling all units in the area to begin using it? If the answer is not clear, you might want to ask your stake or district clerk, who should know those answers or can communicate with the area leaders to find out for sure.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Is this a new form?

Post by russellhltn »

One problem I see with the "area" form is that it lacks detail on what category of budget something should be charged to. What is available is going to depend on what budget categories have been created by the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”