Sending memberships out

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
fredash

Sending memberships out

Post by fredash »

I have tried to send memberships out from my home computer, with no luck. Today I went to the church to send some records out. Before I did the transfer, I was given the option of doing the transfer on the internet, which I assume is my home computer. I did the transfer on MLS, then came home to see if I could actually have done it on my home computer. No luck. When I click on the "move records out" place, a spreadsheet appears. I could block the names on the sheet, but was afraid to copy or delete because there were no instructions on how to move the records out.
eblood66

Re: Sending memberships out

Post by eblood66 »

fredash wrote:I have tried to send memberships out from my home computer, with no luck. Today I went to the church to send some records out. Before I did the transfer, I was given the option of doing the transfer on the internet, which I assume is my home computer. I did the transfer on MLS, then came home to see if I could actually have done it on my home computer. No luck. When I click on the "move records out" place, a spreadsheet appears. I could block the names on the sheet, but was afraid to copy or delete because there were no instructions on how to move the records out.
When you move records out with Clerk Resources you should first see a screen that looks like this:
moverecords.png
(23.38 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
It sounds like you might be seeing this instead:
boundarymove.png
(70.82 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
If so, you're selecting the wrong menu option. You want this one:
menu.png
menu.png (12.99 KiB) Viewed 498 times
If you're seeing something else, please describe it in more detail.

Moving records using Clerk Resources works very well and it's quite straight forward. If you find the first screen above, just follow the steps as they come up.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”