Ward Photographer has no rights to upload photos to lds.org

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
kevbud2010

Ward Photographer has no rights to upload photos to lds.org

Post by kevbud2010 »

I hope I am asking this in the right place. We created a new calling for the Ward Photographer. We would like to have her upload the photos to lds.org and approve photos too. I know this is a rights issue is there any way in MLS to give her rights?
Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Photographer has no rights to upload photos to lds.

Post by aebrown »

kevbud2010 wrote:I hope I am asking this in the right place.
I moved the topic to the Directory, since it is really a question of permissions for the Directory.
kevbud2010 wrote:We created a new calling for the Ward Photographer. We would like to have her upload the photos to lds.org and approve photos too. I know this is a rights issue is there any way in MLS to give her rights?
The one calling that will grant these rights for a female is the standard calling of Website Administrator (the custom calling you created for "Ward Photographer" grants no rights). It's important to note that the Website Administrator calling grants many other rights to other tools such as the Calendar, Lesson Schedules, and Newsletter.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

As aebrown indicates, there is no way to assign rights to the directory except to place someone in a standard calling that grants those rights.

The permissions are not configurable.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kevbud2010

Post by kevbud2010 »

Okay, Thanks for the information.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”