How do you add a class in "Other Callings" in Primary org.

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
tckenney

How do you add a class in "Other Callings" in Primary org.

Post by tckenney »

Under the Primary organisation in MLS for our ward, under Other Callings, the class name column has usually been left blank. The position column usually has the class name entered and the Name column has the name of the teacher.
I believe the Class column should hold the name of the class and the Position column should hold the position name, such as "Primary Teacher" or "Primary Leader", so I am trying to fix this.
Most class names are available to be put in the Class column, but I cannot find "Faith in God", a class that is held regularly for an age group of children in our ward.
Is there a way to add this class to the class names available for selection?
Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: How do you add a class in "Other Callings" in Primary or

Post by aebrown »

tckenney wrote:Most class names are available to be put in the Class column, but I cannot find "Faith in God", a class that is held regularly for an age group of children in our ward.
Is there a way to add this class to the class names available for selection?
I believe that a class can be added for a teacher's calling only if it is an original built-in class, or a class that results from merging or splitting built-in classes. How did you create that "Faith in God" class? Will some children be in that class as well as a regular built-in class?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”