Restoring Lost iPad LDS Scriptures App

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
joanneenglish

Restoring Lost iPad LDS Scriptures App

Post by joanneenglish »

Recently I lost my iPad and the first person who found it wiped it clean but couldn't go any farther because I had remotely set it in "lost mode" on Find My Phone. Being unsucessful the first person who found it put it back on the side of the road and my 'Good Samaritan' found it and contacted me.
Inasmuch as my iPad had been wiped, I had to reinstall all of my apps again and synced it to my computer. However I wasn't able to get the notes that I had taken in my scriptures and Ensign to show up. They are showing on my iPhone and online at LDS.org notes, but I can't seem to get the notes back onto my iPad. Please let me know if there is something I can do to restore my iPad notes.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Joanne
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Restoring Lost iPad LDS Scriptures App

Post by russellhltn »

I assume these are notes recorded in the LDS Gospel Library app?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
joanneenglish

Post by joanneenglish »

Yes, my notes are on the LDS scriptures app (black with gold angel Moroni). They also show up in my notes on LDS.org and are still on my iPhone. Just can't seem to get them to sync back onto my iPad.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Did you sign into Gospel Library on your iPad with your LDS Account?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”