Gospel Library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
randerso42

Gospel Library

Post by randerso42 »

Our Gospel Library is "stuck," as it were. We showed an investigator the "Joseph Smith" video. Afterward, I was unable to release it (i.e., that is, we can slide it off the screen, but it reappears when I push the the button twice - at the bottom of the screen. ). When I touch the "Gospel Library" icon, the screen containing all of the icons disappears for a second, then reappears instantly. In essence, we can't open the library to access any of the materials located in the app. Can anyone help me out there?

We're really in a bind; because we're laboring in the Cook Islands and have such poor internet quality that we can't download anything. We'd really like to save the downloads we have.

Thanks,

Elder and Sister Anderson
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

You might try restarting your phone by holding the power button on the top of the phone until the red slider appears, then sliding it off. After it shuts down, hold the power button again to turn it on...
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

Mine is stuck on my itouch as well. I have tried turning it on and off without success. I might just re download it.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

You can also try a deep reboot by holding down the on/off and menu buttons at the same time until the Apple icon appears. Be patient, it takes a few seconds. If this doesn't work, you should just delete the app and reload it.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”