Latest Gospel Library update for iOS 7

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jglanfield

Latest Gospel Library update for iOS 7

Post by jglanfield »

Just wanted to say that the latest update is fabulous. What a breath of fresh air. I was getting to the point where I no longer wanted to use the app to search the scriptures, but this latest change is reinvigorating. The navigation, all around, is an incredible improvement. I think the search functionality (as mentioned in another thread) is still intermittent... but I can live with that.

Thanks for a great product!!
veranth

Re: Latest Gospel Library update for iOS 7

Post by veranth »

I couldn't agree more. The new version is fabulous. Navigating to different books is quick, search is better, downloading content is better. All around more intuitive and easier to use. I love it.

I also like how history works now. Very useful. Thanks for all the wonderful updates and for all of your hard work on is app.
jerimac

Re: Latest Gospel Library update for iOS 7

Post by jerimac »

I recently updated my gospel library, which is my all time favorite app, but it now hesitates and sometimes even kicks me back to the front screen of Angel Moroni. It went so smoothly before, but now pauses before it will allow me to highlight etc. Help

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”