List of Members who Have Died?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
dangasser

List of Members who Have Died?

Post by dangasser »

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to print off a list of members who have died in the past year? I tried doing this with a custom report, but didn't see a category I could use to get the information.

Is this something I can do via MLS or using lds.org? or do I need to go through other means?

Thanks,
eblood66

Re: List of Members who Have Died?

Post by eblood66 »

dangasser wrote:Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to print off a list of members who have died in the past year? I tried doing this with a custom report, but didn't see a category I could use to get the information.

Is this something I can do via MLS or using lds.org? or do I need to go through other means?

Thanks,
It won't be possible to do with either MLS or lds.org. Once a member has died they are removed from the local MLS database and they are no longer assigned to the ward on lds.org. As such there is no way to get information about them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: List of Members who Have Died?

Post by russellhltn »

You can TRY the move-out report. It's the only thing that would know about members who are no longer in the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”