Visiting Teaching lists for Relief Society President?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
estanton

Visiting Teaching lists for Relief Society President?

Post by estanton »

Is it possible for a RS President to log in to LDS Tools or the directory and see the Visiting Teaching assignments. This would be a very valuable tool.

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Visiting Teaching lists for Relief Society President?

Post by russellhltn »

Not at this time. It's been a frequently requested feature, but currently nothing other than MLS is aware of HT/VT details. No idea when that will change.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
benfrankyc

Post by benfrankyc »

I'm new to these discussions. What's the best way to officially request such a feature?

I think our ward councils meetings could be so much more productive if we had easy access to home and visiting teaching information through LDS Tools. Then, we could quickly look up who we need to assign to reach out to a member in need, even when their leader may be absent from Ward Council that day.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

benfrankyc wrote:I'm new to these discussions. What's the best way to officially request such a feature?
The Church is certainly very familiar with the fact that this is an oft-requested feature. But if you'd like to submit an official request, you can do so using the Feedback link on LDS.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

To give some perspective, I joined the forum 7 years ago. I believe it was a requested feature back then.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”