Help me Error MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Msduarte-p40

Help me Error MLS

Post by Msduarte-p40 »

I am this error in software MLS
C:\Afaria\Inboud\0124478\Fisauto\0124478.078

Help me

Marcelo Duarte
Secretary
Ward Guaiba
STAKE Porto Alegre RS BRAZIL
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

Nao sei se nós temos pessoas aqui que sabem o que esse problema é. Você já falou com o centro de recursos sobre isso ou com seu bispo? Ele pode falar com alguem que sabe.
- David
mkmurray

Hablo ingles

Post by mkmurray »

thedqs wrote:Nao sei se nós temos pessoas aqui que sabem o que esse problema é. Você já falou com o centro de recursos sobre isso ou com seu bispo? Ele pode falar com alguem que sabe.
Perhaps a bilingual post would be helpful to the rest of us! :confused: hehe
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

Sorry Mike, anyway the translation for those who haven't been blessed to serve in Brazil. ;)

Nao sei se nós temos pessoas aqui que sabem o que esse problema é. Você já falou com o centro de recursos sobre isso ou com seu bispo? Ele pode falar com alguem que sabe.

I don't know if we have people here who know what this problem is. Have you spoken with the "LDS Resource Center." (The technical arm of the church that manages all the computers down there.) or with your bishop? He could speak with someone who knows.
- David
Jim Mason-p40

Post by Jim Mason-p40 »

Afaria provides remote management of the system. I image the feature most used by SLC is Afaria's ability to distribute, install, maintain and support frontline applications - in this case MLS.

Based on the error message you report, my first guess is that you have a problem receiving system commands (probably some sort of push) from SLC. Especially if you can still transmit and receive MLS data (membership updates, etc.).

of course - I'm willing to be wrong.... ;)
Jim Mason
Msduarte-p40

Post by Msduarte-p40 »

Com certeza ja falei com Bispo, com secretario de suporte da estaca, mas ninguem soube esclarecer. O fato é que estou tentado resolver ja que os devidos responsáveis ainda não conseguiram
bhall

Post by bhall »

Msduarte,

Fale com os representantes técnicos: (800) 453-3860 , Ext. 23500

Talk to the technical support representatives: (800) 453-3860 , Ext. 23500

-Brian Hall

P.S. I speak Spanish, but I had a semester of Portuguese at BYU after my mission. :-)
Msduarte-p40

Post by Msduarte-p40 »

Dear Brother's
I sorry, my english is very rusty, but I will call to the technical support. Thanks for your pacience. My email foo contact is marcelo.sduarte@terra.com.br.

Marcelo Duarte
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Jim Mason wrote:Afaria provides remote management of the system. I image the feature most used by SLC is Afaria's ability to distribute, install, maintain and support frontline applications - in this case MLS.
It does that, but I think it's also used for the routine transfer of data from the local MLS to/from SLC.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”