GL Version 3 does not work on Nook Color, Nook HD after upda

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
bytesize

GL Version 3 does not work on Nook Color, Nook HD after upda

Post by bytesize »

Just tried to update to the newest Gospel Library. It downloads but will not open on the Nook HD. It downloads but will not install on the Nook Color. It says to Archive it and try it again. The Nook Color is Version 1.4.3 My Nook HD is Version. 2.2.0 Model # BNTV400. On the Nook HD it downloads and when you click to open it brings the Angel Moroni up with the Black background and then it says "Unfortantely, Gospel Library has stopped. Click OK. Does anyone know how to fix this? Are they working on it?
lmcguire

Re: GL Version 3 does not work on Nook Color, Nook HD after

Post by lmcguire »

I don't know whether they're working on a fix - and you can't use the app's feedback to tell them if the app won't load - but I just posted info on how to find previous versions, so you could revert, and then use the previous version to send feedback... Those instructions are on this page: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=10#

FWIW,

Liz
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: GL Version 3 does not work on Nook Color, Nook HD after

Post by aebrown »

lmcguire wrote:... you can't use the app's feedback to tell them if the app won't load
Actually, you can send feedback without the app. All the app's "Send Feedback" feature does is to compose an email with a bunch of system information and then sends that along with your specific feedback to android-support@ldsmail.net. So you can send an email to that address to give your feedback. Just make sure you give some of the key information -- what device, what version of Android, and what version of Gospel Library, as well as the specific problem you're seeing.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”