Food/Commodity Welfare Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
JaredMonson

Food/Commodity Welfare Form

Post by JaredMonson »

For years i've been able to order the old form #33585 for food orders at the Bishops storehouse. That number no longer works/exists and i'm unable to find the new form. Does anyone have the new form # so I can order it online, or does the Bishop have to do it himself now? It was mailed directly to him regardless of who ordered it, so i dont understand why allowing the ward clerk to order it for him has been discontinued (if thats the correct rumor). Help is appreciated. Thanks

P.S. - When these things change, a little message in MLS would work wonders informing us clerks of changes in procedure.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Food/Commodity Welfare Form

Post by jdlessley »

JaredMonson wrote:Does anyone have the new form # so I can order it online, or does the Bishop have to do it himself now?
The welfare commodity form, Bishop's Order for Commodities - Food and Supplies (33585), can only be ordered by the bishop online. However the ward clerk can order them by calling the global service center at 1-800-537-5971. Have your unit ID number ready because they will ask for it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”